UP Board 12th Date sheet 2017, #UP Board 12th Time Table

UP Board 12th Date sheet 2017 will available at upmsp.nic.in. Candidates can also download UP Intermediate Date sheet 2017 from here.

The board declared UP Board examination time table via newspaper. Students who are appearing in the UP board in 12th class, they can download time table in PDF format from the board official site. Board exam is going to start on 18th February 2017 and will be end in 9th March 2017 (Official). For the time table this time every student is waiting. More details they can visit the UP board official site i.e. upmsp.nic.in.
The Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Allahabad Uttar Pradesh is going to disclose up board scheme 2017 on its official web portal i.e upmsp.nic.in. Students from Uttar Pradesh Board of class Xth are informing that High School Exam Schedule 2017 has been out and all those candidates who are going to attempt UP Board High School Exam 2017 can check UP Board secondary class Exam Routine 2017 By Subject wise from the official site of the board.

The UP board high school examinations are just around the corner and students are making their best efforts to score high marks. However, the final dates for the examinations have not yet been declared. Usually the exams are held in the month of March, and it is being assumed that this year as well the same month will keep students busy.

Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Siksha Parishad is also known as UPMSP. The Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Allahabad Uttar Pradesh is well known education board in the state. The Board was established in the year 1921 at Allahabad by Act United Provinces Legislative Council. UP Board has organized its first examination in 1923. The board is responsible for conducting High School (10th) and Intermediate (12th) Board Examinations and control the entire process of Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam and Result, announcing Time Table for the enrolled candidates.
Country's biggest board, Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad on Thursday announced the schedule for the class X and XII board examinations. While class X exams will begin from February 16, 2017 and continue till March 6, 2017 class XII exams are slated from February 16, 2017 to March 20, 2017.

This year, the board will conduct its practical exams from December 22 till January 20, 2017. A total of 60,29,252 candidates have registered for class X and XII exams for the academic session 2016-17.

UP BOARD 12TH CLASS TIME TABLE - CHECK ONLINE

Subject Name

(Morning Shift)
Subject Name

(Evening Shift)
Exam Date
Military Science-I Hindi I 20th February 2017
Home Science -I Pali, Persian I , Arabic 21st February 2017
Economics

Geography
Hindi II 22th February 2017
Vocal Music

Dance Arts
Psychology, Logical Science I, Education 23rd February 2017
Economics II

Geography II
Physics I, Business & Communication Paper I 24th February 2017
Agriculture Crop Science II

Drawing I
Psychology, Logical Science II, Education 25th February 2017
Painting

Sculpting
Physics II, Business & Communication Paper II 27th February 2017
Agriculture Botany II

History I
Wood Crafts I, Sewing I 28th February 2017
Military Science II Chemistry I, Accountancy I

Ledger Accounts
1st March 2017
Agriculture Physics & Climate I Wood Crafts II, Sewing II 2nd March 2017
Vocal Music, Dance Arts II Chemistry II, Accountancy II 3rd March 2017
Human Science I Adikoshn Element 4th March 2017
Biology I

Industrial Organization I
Biology I

Industrial Organization I
9th March 2017
Urdu, Telugu, Punjabi, Sindhi, Malayalam, Marathi, Bangla Agriculture Animal Science VIII 10th March 2017
Drawing II

Sculpting II
Biology II

Industrial Organization II
11th March 2017
Home Science II

Agricultural

Mathematics
Mathematics I

Maths and Primary Statistics I
13th March 2017
History II

Crop Science II
Adikoshn Element 14th March 2017
Sanskrit I Mathematics II

Maths and Primary Statistics II
15th March 2017
Civics I Apparel Design, Textile Design, Audit Banking, Typing, Printing, Computer Technology 16th March 2017
Sociology II English I 17th March 2017
Civics II Culinary Arts, Library Science, Washing and Dyeing, Secretarial Method 18th March 2017
Urdu II

Animal Husbandry

Veterinary Science
English II 20th March 2017
Geography I Nursery, Beekeeping, Salesmanship, Repair & Maintenance 21th March 2017
Sanskrit II Science of Agriculture Chemistry-X, Textile Design, Printing, Vegetable Drawing, Metal Craft 22st March 2017
Geography II Crop Protection Service II, Embroidery, Painting & Vegetable Drawing, Hand Block Painting etc. 23rd March 2017

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.